$1,200 + GST/PST/DisBURSEMENTS
- Communicating with you to obtain the information we need to open our file and the basic information required for your incorporation.
- Communicating, where appropriate, with your accountant and others regarding your intentions.
- Discussing with you and obtaining your instructions regarding the jurisdiction of incorporation: British Columbia, Washington State or federal.
- Discussing with you and obtaining your instructions regarding whether to incorporate a numbered company or a company with a name.
- If you opt to incorporate a company with a name, advising you of the process for obtaining name approval and the extra costs involved with this option.
- Drafting all documents for incorporation.
- Meeting with you to review and sign the documents.
- Submitting the documents to the governmental authorities for approval.
- Dealing with the governmental authorities regarding any problems with the incorporation.
- Preparing notarial copies of your Articles of Incorporation (if applicable) and providing them to you to enable you to open a bank account for the corporation, obtain a business number, etc.
- Obtaining a corporate seal for your corporation.
- Preparing minute book, including drafting all by-laws, resolutions, and minutes required to organize your corporation and get it operational.
- Preparing all required share certificates and corporate registers for your corporation.
- Preparing all required governmental notices relating to names and addresses for directors and officers, registered office for the corporation, etc.
- 1 hour of free consultation.
Additional services will be billed at $200/hour